Re: Nikon 3100, 3200, 600, 800, or 7000 and why

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Kwincay Ercolinowitz, Dec 29, 2012.

  1. On 28-Dec-12 18:31, Savagedick wrote:
    >> I can't help but feel that anyone who asks for advice about that range
    >> of cameras is not the "semi-pro" group. A semi-pro wannabee, maybe.
    >>
    >> To me, a semi-pro is someone who routinely sells their photographs but
    >> is not a photographer as a full-time profession. Their income from
    >> photography is ancillary to their income in some other job.

    > I couldn't have stated it better or in plainer language.

    That is because you are a retarded asshole.

    Kwincay Ercolinowitz, Dec 29, 2012

  2. On 28-Dec-12 21:54, Anon wrote:
    > On 12/28/2012 6:03 PM, Kwincay Ercolinowitz wrote:
    >
    >> That is because you are a retarded asshole.

    > Congratulations on joining that elite group of dickheads that will
    > filtered from all my future readings on the newsgroup.

    Oh how dramatic.

    You faggot homosexuals really do love putting on a campy show don't ya?

    But you'll calm down once you wrap your lips around a nice negro phallus
    and swallow his man juice.

    >I don't have time for idiotic trolls.

    Yet you have time to make posts like this from an anonymous source.
    Interesting, faggot.

    Kwincay Ercolinowitz, Dec 29, 2012

  3. Kwincay Ercolinowitz

    Robert Coe Guest

    :
    : > That is because you are a retarded asshole.
    :
    : Congratulations on joining that elite group of dickheads that will
    : filtered from all my future readings on the newsgroup. I don't have
    : time for idiotic trolls.

    He'll probably be back in the nut house soon enough anyway. His mother must
    have managed to get him a Christmas furlough.

    Bob

    Robert Coe, Dec 29, 2012
  4. On 28-Dec-12 23:15, Robert Coe wrote:
    > On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 20:54:12 -0600, Anon <> wrote:
    > : On 12/28/2012 6:03 PM, Kwincay Ercolinowitz wrote:
    > :
    > : > That is because you are a retarded asshole.
    > :
    > : Congratulations on joining that elite group of dickheads that will
    > : filtered from all my future readings on the newsgroup. I don't have
    > : time for idiotic trolls.
    >
    > He'll probably be back in the nut house soon enough anyway.

    You enjoy the nut house because the nuts always wind up in your mouth.

    > His mother must have managed to get him a Christmas furlough.

    And I managed to get your mother in bed. She spreads her legs right
    quick that friggin whore.

    Kwincay Ercolinowitz, Dec 29, 2012
  5. On 30-Dec-12 07:12, R. Mark Clayton wrote:
    > "Kwincay Ercolinowitz" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> And I managed to get your mother in bed. She spreads her legs right quick
    >> that friggin whore.

    > It was your own mother you idiot - and you know what that makes you - a
    > mother ****ing barstard's bastard...

    "Barstard" eh? Another sambo who is spelling challenged.

    Kwincay Ercolinowitz, Dec 30, 2012