Re: Nice B&W photo

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mike Easter, Nov 20, 2010.

  1. Mike Easter

    Mike Easter Guest

    Mike Easter, Nov 20, 2010

  2. Mike Easter

    philo Guest

    On 11/19/2010 06:34 PM, Mike Easter wrote:
    > snuhwolf wrote:
    >
    >> B&W

    > Bigger pic/ more rez -- smaller link :)
    >
    > http://bit.ly/9Cfz6T

    yep
    good shot!

    philo, Nov 20, 2010

  3. Mike Easter

    philo Guest

    On 11/20/2010 12:24 AM, §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    > philo<> pinched out a steaming pile
    > of<ic7g22$mio$>:

    >>> Bigger pic/ more rez -- smaller link :)
    >>>
    >>> http://bit.ly/9Cfz6T
    >>>

    >> yep
    >> good shot!
    >>

    > heres another good one
    > http://fiveprime.org/blackmagic
    >
    > you can tell this person isnt a youngster...

    something was missing

    no image

    philo, Nov 20, 2010
  4. Mike Easter

    Mike Easter Guest

    philo wrote:
    > snuhwolf wrote:
    >> philo

    >>> yep
    >>> good shot!
    >>>

    >> heres another good one
    >> http://fiveprime.org/blackmagic
    >>
    >> you can tell this person isnt a youngster...
    >>

    > something was missing
    >
    > no image

    I think this is a story of what he was trying to do.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/nosha/3277989393/ how to add any
    color background you would like to a blackmagic view.

    Somehow he didn't get the link right; you can't always copy it from the
    browser addressline.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Nov 20, 2010
  5. Mike Easter

    philo Guest

    On 11/20/2010 09:54 AM, §nühw¤£f wrote:
    > In message<>, Mike Easter pondered the
    > following:
    >> philo wrote:
    >>>
    >>> something was missing
    >>>
    >>> no image

    >> I think this is a story of what he was trying to do.
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/nosha/3277989393/ how to add any
    >> color background you would like to a blackmagic view.
    >>
    >> Somehow he didn't get the link right; you can't always copy it from the
    >> browser addressline.
    >>

    > Actually it was this:
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/ianaberle/5182245873/in/set-72157625401877986/
    >
    > When you click on the "larger image" link it goes to the blackmagic site.

    I liked both the photos

    but obviously the subject matter of the two are *completely* different...

    philo, Nov 20, 2010