Re: NG

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by BD[MCNGP], Jan 4, 2007.

  1. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "OTHMAN" <> wrote in message

    Q: What did OTHMAN's dad say to OTHMAN's mom when she got pregnant with OTHMAN?

    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..

    A: > Sorry I'm late, did I miss anything?

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 4, 2007

  2. BD[MCNGP]

    Cerebrus Guest

    > Q: What did OTHMAN's dad say to OTHMAN's mom when she got pregnant with OTHMAN?

    A> OTHMAN's dad: "Sorry I'm late, did I miss anything?

    Continued:

    OTHMAN's mom: "Yes. You missed everything. You should just go home."
    OTHMAN's dad: "Damb ! I knew it."
    OTHMAN's mom(screams) : "You knew nothing, you dip$h!t !"
    OTHMAN's dad(stares at the floor) : "Was it the OTHer MAN ??"
    OTHMAN's mom: "Whaddya think?... Guess why I'm going to name the little
    one OTHMAN !"
    :
    :
    :
    and so the legend goes.

    ----
    Cerebrus .
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)

    Join the fight against br@indumps.
    http://www.certguard.com/forums/

    Cerebrus, Jan 5, 2007

  3. BD[MCNGP]

    TurkReno Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in news:1167980927.220407.209970@
    11g2000cwr.googlegroups.com:

    > OTHMAN's dad(stares at the floor) : "Was it the OTHer MAN ??"
    > OTHMAN's mom: "Whaddya think?... Guess why I'm going to name the

    little
    > one OTHMAN !"
    >:
    >:
    >:
    > and so the legend goes.

    I think that its either my over-active imagination, but you may have
    just called lowdes and his buddies cheating a$$fsukers.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    TurkReno, Jan 5, 2007
  4. >>>Part 3:

    > Cerebrus's mom: I can't believe he hasn't kissed me yet. God, by my sixth date with BD's dad, he had already named both my breasts! ...Ooh.

    > BD's dad: It just doesn't make any sense. I can't imagine him doing anything that terrible.

    > BD's mom: Oh, that'd be great! Okay, but if you do, make sure it seems like you're there to see him, okay, and you're not like doing it as a favor to me.

    > Cerebrus's dad: Okay, what the hell, what the hell...

    To Be Continued.....

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Jan 7, 2007
  5. BD[MCNGP]

    Cerebrus Guest

    Continued :
    ----------------
    > > Cerebrus's dad: Okay, what the hell, what the hell... is that sound coming from the barn ????

    [Sound of animals running helter-skelter]
    [The two couples rush to investigate the source of the commotion]

    BD's Dad: It's OTHMAN's dad !
    Cerebrus's Dad: What are you doing in here ? Let go of my goat !

    OTHMAN's Dad: I can't ! It's stuck...
    [Everyone except OTHMAN's Dad bursts out in laughter]

    Cerebrus's Dad: You perv ! Better get out of here, before I shoot
    you...

    Epilogue:
    -------------

    OTHMAN's dad runs home (along with the goat, of course). He confesses
    his sins to his wife, they make up and everyone lives happily ever
    after...
    There is this unexplained disappearance of goats from peoples farms
    every few months, however. Must be aliens.

    Cerebrus, Jan 9, 2007
  6. BD[MCNGP]

    TurkReno Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in

    > Continued :
    > ----------------
    >> > Cerebrus's dad: Okay, what the hell, what the hell... is that sound
    >> > coming from the barn ????

    > [Sound of animals running helter-skelter]
    > [The two couples rush to investigate the source of the commotion]
    >
    > BD's Dad: It's OTHMAN's dad !
    > Cerebrus's Dad: What are you doing in here ? Let go of my goat !
    >
    > OTHMAN's Dad: I can't ! It's stuck...
    > [Everyone except OTHMAN's Dad bursts out in laughter]
    >
    > Cerebrus's Dad: You perv ! Better get out of here, before I shoot
    > you...
    >
    > Epilogue:
    > -------------
    >
    > OTHMAN's dad runs home (along with the goat, of course). He confesses
    > his sins to his wife, they make up and everyone lives happily ever
    > after...
    > There is this unexplained disappearance of goats from peoples farms
    > every few months, however. Must be aliens.

    You really should watch the movie "The Aristocrats". I think you would
    like it. For lowdes, it was penguins. Apparently with OTHMAN, its
    goats. We have sacred goats for the MCNGP ceremony, so please refrain
    from goat jokes.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    TurkReno, Jan 9, 2007
  7. BD[MCNGP]

    Cerebrus Guest

    TurkReno wrote:
    > You really should watch the movie "The Aristocrats". I think you would
    > like it.

    Thank you, I will. ;-)

    > We have sacred goats for the MCNGP ceremony, so please refrain
    > from goat jokes.

    Oh, don't worry. Thor supplied us so many goats that now we have one
    for each member. The goat is sacred no more. :p

    Cerebrus, Jan 9, 2007
  8. BD[MCNGP]

    kpg Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in news:1168348208.735316.207300
    @s34g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    > The goat is sacred no more. :p

    Blasphemy!

    kpg, Jan 9, 2007
  9. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > "Cerebrus" <> wrote in news:1168348208.735316.207300
    > @s34g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
    >
    >> The goat is sacred no more. :p

    > Blasphemy!

    You try to confuse!! The sacredness of the goat disappeared when I had it.

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 9, 2007
  10. BD[MCNGP]

    kpg Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in

    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> "Cerebrus" <> wrote in news:1168348208.735316.207300
    >> @s34g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
    >>
    >>> The goat is sacred no more. :p

    >> Blasphemy!
    >>

    > You try to confuse!! The sacredness of the goat disappeared when I had
    > it.

    OMG BD - That's not what the goat was for! Didn't you get the memo?

    kpg, Jan 9, 2007
  11. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in
    >

    >> "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >>> "Cerebrus" <> wrote in news:1168348208.735316.207300
    >>> @s34g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    >>> Blasphemy!
    >>>

    >> You try to confuse!! The sacredness of the goat disappeared when I had
    >> it.

    > OMG BD - That's not what the goat was for! Didn't you get the memo?

    <sigh> Memo? No, no memo. I got a note, I think. Let me see, ah yes, here it is:

    BD,

    The goat is full of water, you'll need to pump the bilges.

    PS. Don't screw the boat.

    Lasher

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 9, 2007
  12. BD[MCNGP]

    Cerebrus Guest

    BD[MCNGP] wrote:

    > <sigh> Memo? No, no memo. I got a note, I think. Let me see, ah yes, here it is:
    >

    > BD,
    >
    > The goat is full of water, you'll need to pump the bilges.
    >
    > PS. Don't screw the boat.
    >
    > Lasher

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it wasn't just me who was
    (mis)using the privilege.

    Cerebrus, Jan 10, 2007
  13. BD[MCNGP]

    TurkReno Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in

    > BD[MCNGP] wrote:
    >> >

    >> <sigh> Memo? No, no memo. I got a note, I think. Let me see, ah yes,
    >> here it is:
    >>

    >> BD,
    >>
    >> The goat is full of water, you'll need to pump the bilges.
    >>
    >> PS. Don't screw the boat.
    >>
    >> Lasher

    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it wasn't just me who was
    > (mis)using the privilege.

    I wrote this Disclaimer agreement. I think its about to apply. Um.
    Lets see, the goat, that's long gone...um...You people never heard the
    goat say anything from me, that's very important I'd think. A goat so
    scared that he'd never run. I have this theory about Bill Gates that I
    put on my forum about this cisco lawsuit and things. I'm about to make
    the MCNGP logo on my site as well. Just going to take some time to go
    through and adjust some things. "Also, please refrain from goat jokes.
    It really does hurt my feelings and it makes me cry because I miss the
    goat so bad that sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and cry.
    -OTHMAN"

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50