Re: Newsgroup Creatins

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by KLXrider, Aug 26, 2003.

  1. KLXrider

    KLXrider Guest

    On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 14:58:07 -0700, "Rob Ulean"
    <> wrote:

    >Newsgroup cretins
    >
    >Hello Microsoft, could you help your public and turn this
    >newsgroup back to the people who use it for valid reasons?
    >
    >A handful of people seem to believe that this is their
    >private chat room and generally behave like high school
    >kid's. I wont name names, its quite obvious.
    >
    >Lots of people come to this newsgroup to post questions
    >that may seem basic to others and get berated by these
    >kid's.
    >
    >Microsoft, can't you do something about this?

    Learn to use your killfile, if you don't like what people have to say
    add them to it.

    Many of the people you complain about answer most of the questions on
    this board. There is a group of us that have been visiting this board
    for years, not the weeks that you have been lurking.

    Some of the people you complain about have been certified since before
    you knew about the IT industry and decided to jump from your McManager
    position and attempt to become a "Systems Engineer" because you heard
    some add on your local radio station say "you too could earn 70k per
    year".

    KLXrider, MCNGP #18
    KLXrider, Aug 26, 2003

  2. KLXrider

    billyw Guest

    c'mon.. killfile.. that man is scoped in on his mcse.. how do you expect him
    to learn the subtleties of a kill file... i think your being very unfair.

    billyw, Aug 26, 2003

  3. "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > c'mon.. killfile.. that man is scoped in on his mcse.. how do you expect

    him
    > to learn the subtleties of a kill file... i think your being very unfair.

    Besides... killfiles are for pussies.

    --
    Fris "Here, kitty, kitty" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 26, 2003
  4. KLXrider

    billyw Guest

    no he's not

    billyw, Aug 26, 2003