Re: [News] OpenOffice.org 3.0 Already on Millions of PCs

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Roy Schestowitz, Oct 21, 2008.

    ____/ 7 on Tuesday 21 October 2008 19:09 : \____

    > Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Moshe Goldfarb
    > wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:
    >

    >> On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 12:14:13 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    >>> OpenOffice.org 3.0 scores strong first week
    >>>
    >>> ,----[ Quote ]

    >> Sure.....
    >> But not for long...
    >>
    >> Once people try OpenOffice, they dump it rather quickly.
    >> Why?
    >> They would rather pay for MSOffice because it's superior.
    >>
    >> Possibly OpenOffice 3.0 will remedy this, but isn't that what we heard
    >> with V2.0 ?

    > Your post is out of date asstroturfing on behalf of micoshaft corporation.
    >
    > Open Office is gaining ground by a million a day at the moment
    > and you should not be trivilising the success enjoyed by millions
    > because micoshaft is paying you be asstroturfing.
    >
    > Asstroturfing by big corporations is illegal in the EU as of 26 May 2008.
    > Your asstroturfing post is more reasons why the US should be following suit
    > and banning corporations from hiring secretive commie asstroturfers like
    > you to distort the workings of the free market.
    >

    > | With the undercount included, OpenOffice.org 3.0 may already be installed
    > on
    > | up to 5 million computers worldwide, McCreesh said in a blog post.
    > `----
    >
    > http://www.computerworld.com/action
    > article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9117575
    >
    > http://www.openoffice.org

    Facts speak louder than Munchkins.

    OpenOffice.org Breaks Records Everywhere

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | All around the world, it seems, people just can't get enough of this amazing
    | free office suite, which is now turning in serious market shares in some
    | countries. For, example, according to this report, there are now 12 million
    | users in Brazil, representing fully 25% of the entire office market there.
    `----

    http://www.computerworlduk.com/community/blogs/index.cfm?entryid=1369&blogid=14

    - --
    ~~ Best of wishes