Re: [News] OpenOffice 2.0 Winning the 'War'

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by 7, Sep 16, 2006.

  1. 7

    7 Guest

    Asstroturfer DFS wrote on behalf of micoshaft:

    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >> OpenOffice 2.0 (Review)
    >>
    >> ,----[ Quote ]
    >>> In the field of office productivity software there are few players.
    >>> In the world of open source software, there are even fewer. Each of
    >>> them say they are directly competing against Microsoft's Office
    >>> suite. Only one is winning. Let me introduce you to OpenOffice,
    >>> the one and only open source office suite that's not only winning
    >>> the war, but it's giving Redmond some rather nasty nightmares. Lets
    >>> pick apart this bounty of goodness and see what's inside.

    >> `----
    >>
    >> http://www.raiden.net/?cat=2&aid=146

    >
    > [OLD NEWS] Roy S. losing his 'mind' - and quoting bloggers as if their
    > inexperienced, uninformed, biased opinions mean anything.


    So what makes you asstroturf here on behalf of micoshaft?
    Don't you have a real job?
    Is cubicle life all you know?

    I have only words of wisdom for the likes of you.
    First give up micoshaft windows.
    Then switch a decent OS like Linux which is free.
    http://www.livcecdlist.com
    http://www.distrowatch.com
    And start using open source office which is free
    and does everything micoshaft oriffice does and a great
    deal more with, particularly with drawings, and opening
    more document formats.
    http://www.openoffice.org
    And you can then stop asstroturfing for micoshaft,
    and then post something decent in COLA related to advocating Linux
    instead disengaging your brain for mindless ranting of
    sour clap trap about this and that on behalf of micoshaft.
    7, Sep 16, 2006
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. 7

    Duane Arnold Guest

    7 wrote:
    > Asstroturfer DFS wrote on behalf of micoshaft:
    >
    >
    >>Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>
    >>>OpenOffice 2.0 (Review)
    >>>
    >>>,----[ Quote ]
    >>>
    >>>>In the field of office productivity software there are few players.
    >>>>In the world of open source software, there are even fewer. Each of
    >>>>them say they are directly competing against Microsoft's Office
    >>>>suite. Only one is winning. Let me introduce you to OpenOffice,
    >>>>the one and only open source office suite that's not only winning
    >>>>the war, but it's giving Redmond some rather nasty nightmares. Lets
    >>>>pick apart this bounty of goodness and see what's inside.
    >>>
    >>>`----
    >>>
    >>>http://www.raiden.net/?cat=2&aid=146

    >>
    >>[OLD NEWS] Roy S. losing his 'mind' - and quoting bloggers as if their
    >>inexperienced, uninformed, biased opinions mean anything.

    >
    >
    > So what makes you asstroturf here on behalf of micoshaft?
    > Don't you have a real job?
    > Is cubicle life all you know?
    >
    > I have only words of wisdom for the likes of you.
    > First give up micoshaft windows.
    > Then switch a decent OS like Linux which is free.
    > http://www.livcecdlist.com
    > http://www.distrowatch.com
    > And start using open source office which is free
    > and does everything micoshaft oriffice does and a great
    > deal more with, particularly with drawings, and opening
    > more document formats.
    > http://www.openoffice.org
    > And you can then stop asstroturfing for micoshaft,
    > and then post something decent in COLA related to advocating Linux
    > instead disengaging your brain for mindless ranting of
    > sour clap trap about this and that on behalf of micoshaft.
    >
    >


    7-Witch needs to be pistol whipped. How do people get into this state of
    mind about anything? 7th-Witch acts like this is a life or death
    decision being made. I don't know what 7th-Witch is hooked on but
    someone tell 7th-Witch that they are just programs written by fillable
    Human Being. Maybe, 7 of 9 is from outer space where it thinks it has
    something *special*. Linux is a piece of junk written by fillable Human
    Beings free or not free, just like everything else.
    Duane Arnold, Sep 17, 2006
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. 7

    flatfish+++ Guest

    On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 23:12:30 +0000, Duane Arnold wrote:

    > 7 wrote:
    >> Asstroturfer DFS wrote on behalf of micoshaft:
    >>
    >>
    >>>Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>OpenOffice 2.0 (Review)
    >>>>
    >>>>,----[ Quote ]
    >>>>
    >>>>>In the field of office productivity software there are few players.
    >>>>>In the world of open source software, there are even fewer. Each of
    >>>>>them say they are directly competing against Microsoft's Office
    >>>>>suite. Only one is winning. Let me introduce you to OpenOffice,
    >>>>>the one and only open source office suite that's not only winning
    >>>>>the war, but it's giving Redmond some rather nasty nightmares. Lets
    >>>>>pick apart this bounty of goodness and see what's inside.
    >>>>
    >>>>`----
    >>>>
    >>>>http://www.raiden.net/?cat=2&aid=146
    >>>
    >>>[OLD NEWS] Roy S. losing his 'mind' - and quoting bloggers as if their
    >>>inexperienced, uninformed, biased opinions mean anything.

    >>
    >>
    >> So what makes you asstroturf here on behalf of micoshaft?
    >> Don't you have a real job?
    >> Is cubicle life all you know?
    >>
    >> I have only words of wisdom for the likes of you.
    >> First give up micoshaft windows.
    >> Then switch a decent OS like Linux which is free.
    >> http://www.livcecdlist.com
    >> http://www.distrowatch.com
    >> And start using open source office which is free
    >> and does everything micoshaft oriffice does and a great
    >> deal more with, particularly with drawings, and opening
    >> more document formats.
    >> http://www.openoffice.org
    >> And you can then stop asstroturfing for micoshaft,
    >> and then post something decent in COLA related to advocating Linux
    >> instead disengaging your brain for mindless ranting of
    >> sour clap trap about this and that on behalf of micoshaft.
    >>
    >>

    >
    > 7-Witch needs to be pistol whipped.



    7 is a complete moron, but you will rarely, if ever see a Linux advocate
    tell the truth and call a moron a moron.


    Anti Microsoft material is what COLA is all about.
    flatfish+++, Sep 17, 2006
    #3
  4. 7

    Linonut Guest

    After takin' a swig o' grog, flatfish+++ belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 23:12:30 +0000, Duane Arnold wrote:
    >
    >> 7-Witch needs to be pistol whipped.

    >
    > 7 is a complete moron, but you will rarely, if ever see a Linux advocate
    > tell the truth and call a moron a moron.


    Huh? We do it all the time, moron.

    --
    Intel: where Quality is job number 0.9998782345!
    Linonut, Sep 17, 2006
    #4
  5. 7

    ed Guest

    On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 19:17:25 -0400
    flatfish+++ <> wrote:

    > Anti Microsoft material is what COLA is all about.


    Yes, that's true. When a mole says "linux is shit, windows is good"
    things do tend to degrade to the lowest common denominator, windows
    being shit of course.

    --
    Regards, Ed :: http://s5h.net/qf
    just another c++ hacker
    The flu does not exist, people who feel they are suffering from the
    flu are only suffering from pain Mr. T is feeling, but, because Mr. T
    never feels pain, you are all fakers, so knock it off.
    ed, Sep 17, 2006
    #5
  6. 7

    yttrx Guest

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy flatfish+++ <> wrote:
    > On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 23:12:30 +0000, Duane Arnold wrote:
    >
    >> 7 wrote:
    >>> Asstroturfer DFS wrote on behalf of micoshaft:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>>OpenOffice 2.0 (Review)
    >>>>>
    >>>>>,----[ Quote ]
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>In the field of office productivity software there are few players.
    >>>>>>In the world of open source software, there are even fewer. Each of
    >>>>>>them say they are directly competing against Microsoft's Office
    >>>>>>suite. Only one is winning. Let me introduce you to OpenOffice,
    >>>>>>the one and only open source office suite that's not only winning
    >>>>>>the war, but it's giving Redmond some rather nasty nightmares. Lets
    >>>>>>pick apart this bounty of goodness and see what's inside.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>`----
    >>>>>
    >>>>>http://www.raiden.net/?cat=2&aid=146
    >>>>
    >>>>[OLD NEWS] Roy S. losing his 'mind' - and quoting bloggers as if their
    >>>>inexperienced, uninformed, biased opinions mean anything.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> So what makes you asstroturf here on behalf of micoshaft?
    >>> Don't you have a real job?
    >>> Is cubicle life all you know?
    >>>
    >>> I have only words of wisdom for the likes of you.
    >>> First give up micoshaft windows.
    >>> Then switch a decent OS like Linux which is free.
    >>> http://www.livcecdlist.com
    >>> http://www.distrowatch.com
    >>> And start using open source office which is free
    >>> and does everything micoshaft oriffice does and a great
    >>> deal more with, particularly with drawings, and opening
    >>> more document formats.
    >>> http://www.openoffice.org
    >>> And you can then stop asstroturfing for micoshaft,
    >>> and then post something decent in COLA related to advocating Linux
    >>> instead disengaging your brain for mindless ranting of
    >>> sour clap trap about this and that on behalf of micoshaft.
    >>>
    >>>

    >>
    >> 7-Witch needs to be pistol whipped.

    >
    >
    > 7 is a complete moron, but you will rarely, if ever see a Linux advocate
    > tell the truth and call a moron a moron.
    >


    I do that all the time, you creepy motherfucker. Nice of you to fucking
    notice.




    -----yttrx




    --
    http://www.yttrx.net
    yttrx, Sep 17, 2006
    #6
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. zipding

    Idiots - winning the browser wars

    zipding, Mar 12, 2005, in forum: Firefox
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    418
  2. loosttt1982

    Winning 11

    loosttt1982, Nov 21, 2005, in forum: Gaming
    Replies:
    8
    Views:
    4,020
    unholy
    Dec 1, 2005
  3. Replies:
    0
    Views:
    892
  4. Roy Schestowitz

    Re: [News] OpenOffice.org 3.0 Already on Millions of PCs

    Roy Schestowitz, Oct 21, 2008, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    386
    Roy Schestowitz
    Oct 21, 2008
  5. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    The War Criminal about to Start another War

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Nov 26, 2010, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    30
    Views:
    1,089
    Bucky Breeder
    Nov 30, 2010
Loading...

Share This Page