RE: News: MCNGP takes huge leap forward

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Shon Hong [MSFT], May 18, 2006.

  1. I know that cheating is not only a concern for Microsoft, but for rest of the
    IT testing industry as well. However, as you all know, it is a cat and mouse
    game.

    We have a pretty thorough list of questionable sites that we are currently
    invstigating. However, if you see new sites, please email the link directly
    to .

    --
    Shon Hong
    Program Manager for Microsoft Learning

    Shon Hong [MSFT], May 18, 2006

  2. May 18, 2006

    Thanks for coming out and saying this, Shon! I'm hoping it will let a lot
    of pent-up steam out of these newsgroups.

    One item I think would greatly help these newsgroup's participants, is an
    email address to report people claiming to be using Testking or offering
    questionable offers concerning test materials/exam test takers. - Is the
    for this purpose also?

    Thanks again!!!

    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Web Site/Blog: http://CactiDevelopers.ResDev.Net/

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, May 19, 2006

  3. Either one of the email addresses will work.

    Shon Hong [MSFT], May 19, 2006