Re: Newbie - Incoming OK no Outgoing

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Woody, Jan 3, 2009.

  1. Woody

    Woody Guest

    "Anti-Spam" <> wrote in message
    > Signed up with VOIPTalk and have a couple of numbers registered with
    > them, I have credit on my account, assigned to my numbers, and I have
    > a LinkSys SPA3102.
    >
    > People can use my VOIPTalk numbers to call me, and they work fine. But
    > I cannot dial out, as soon as you press the first digit of a number on
    > my handset, it comes back with, what I think is the american style
    > engaged tone.
    >
    > Only settings I have changed from the default of the SPA3102 is the
    > account settings, as specified in the VOIPTalk help guide on the
    > SPA3102.
    >
    > Any suggestions please?

    Have a look at www.sipgate.co.uk Set yourself up with an account (don't
    worry, it doesn't cost anything) and then go to
    www.sipgate.co.uk/setup/sipura and you will find all you need to know.
    You will of course have to substitute your voiptalk data for that of
    Sipgate.

    --
    Woody

    harrogate three at ntlworld dot com