Re: Newbie here ;-)

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by HeartSA, Sep 1, 2005.

  1. HeartSA

    HeartSA Guest

    Have you looking into the MS Press Books?

    HeartSA, Sep 1, 2005

  2. HeartSA

    HeartSA Guest

    I think they are very good, between that book and the Measure-Up practice
    exams (300 questions) that come with the book, I passed both exams on the
    first try. You also get a discount on the exam as well.

    HeartSA, Sep 1, 2005

  3. HeartSA

    Dave Guest

    Try www.compman.co.uk as well as ebay and amazon for the books.