Re: New Zealand Films on DVD

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Arthur Marsh, Aug 2, 2003.

  1. Arthur Marsh

    Arthur Marsh Guest

    Charles Eggen wrote:

    > To ease the search for information on New Zealand Films that are on
    > DVD, a new DVD section has been added to New Zealand Films on Video
    > and DVD at:
    >
    > http://www.nzvideos.org/dvdlist.html
    >
    > Gradually, DVD details will be added that should be helpful in
    > locating elusive New Zealand DVD titles, given that many are only
    > available in one zone. This makes it hard on folks without a
    > multi-zone player. I better not get started about zones:(

    No mention of The Quiet Earth though )-:. I managed to see it during its
    brief cinema release in Australia.

    Arthur.

    Arthur Marsh, Aug 2, 2003

  2. On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 13:23:43 GMT, Arthur Marsh
    <> wrote:

    >Charles Eggen wrote:
    >
    >> To ease the search for information on New Zealand Films that are on
    >> DVD, a new DVD section has been added to New Zealand Films on Video
    >> and DVD at:
    >>
    >> http://www.nzvideos.org/dvdlist.html
    >>
    >> Gradually, DVD details will be added that should be helpful in
    >> locating elusive New Zealand DVD titles, given that many are only
    >> available in one zone. This makes it hard on folks without a
    >> multi-zone player. I better not get started about zones:(

    >No mention of The Quiet Earth though )-:. I managed to see it during its
    >brief cinema release in Australia.
    >
    >Arthur.

    No mention of QUIET EARTH since it is not yet been put on DVD. It is
    one of those mysteries of life.

    Charles

    Charles Eggen, Aug 2, 2003

  3. Arthur Marsh

    E. Scrooge Guest

    "Charles Eggen" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 13:23:43 GMT, Arthur Marsh
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > >Charles Eggen wrote:
    > >
    > >> To ease the search for information on New Zealand Films that are on
    > >> DVD, a new DVD section has been added to New Zealand Films on Video
    > >> and DVD at:
    > >>
    > >> http://www.nzvideos.org/dvdlist.html
    > >>
    > >> Gradually, DVD details will be added that should be helpful in
    > >> locating elusive New Zealand DVD titles, given that many are only
    > >> available in one zone. This makes it hard on folks without a
    > >> multi-zone player. I better not get started about zones:(

    > >No mention of The Quiet Earth though )-:. I managed to see it during its
    > >brief cinema release in Australia.
    > >
    > >Arthur.
    > >

    > No mention of QUIET EARTH since it is not yet been put on DVD. It is
    > one of those mysteries of life.
    >
    > Charles

    It's also one of the better films that this country has made.

    E. Scrooge

    E. Scrooge, Aug 2, 2003