    DC

    Lately, I've been reading about penile enlargement and I'm thinking to myself:
    "Do we really need larger prisons?"

    DC, Aug 2, 2003

  2. DC

    °Mike° Guest

    On 2 Aug 2003 01:36:09 GMT, in
    <135>
    DC scrawled:

    >°Mike° wrote:
    >
    >> W32/Mimail Virus
    >> http://www.cert.org/current/#mimail

    >[snip]
    >
    >I know of several people that have received this in the last 24 hours. Myself
    >included.

    I'm jealous. :(

    --
    "Virus check complete. All viruses functioning normally."

    °Mike°, Aug 2, 2003

  3. DC

    DC Guest

    °Mike° wrote:

    > On 2 Aug 2003 01:36:09 GMT, in
    > <135>
    > DC scrawled:
    >
    >>°Mike° wrote:
    >>
    >>> W32/Mimail Virus
    >>> http://www.cert.org/current/#mimail

    >>[snip]
    >>
    >>I know of several people that have received this in the last 24 hours.
    >>Myself included.

    > I'm jealous. :(

    Well, gee, Mike. If you're really in the dumps about that, I *can* forward
    it to you. };O)

    DC, Aug 2, 2003
  4. DC

    °Mike° Guest

    On 2 Aug 2003 01:42:51 GMT, in
    <135>
    DC scrawled:

    >°Mike° wrote:
    >
    >> On 2 Aug 2003 01:36:09 GMT, in
    >> <135>
    >> DC scrawled:

    >>>[snip]
    >>>
    >>>I know of several people that have received this in the last 24 hours.
    >>>Myself included.

    >> I'm jealous. :(
    >>

    >Well, gee, Mike. If you're really in the dumps about that, I *can* forward
    >it to you. };O)

    Please do. ;o)

    °Mike°, Aug 2, 2003
  5. STGP, OGPE24HSHD;GFP

    ;oþ

    °Mike° <> chiseled in stone, the following
    words news:3f4a1b5e.32433444@localhost:

    --
    @}-}--}------Rosee http://www.southerncaucus.org/hk18.htm

    @}-}-------Rosee, Aug 2, 2003
  6. @}-}-------Rosee, Aug 2, 2003
  7. DC

    °Mike° Guest

    I almost hate to ask this, but... GFP? :)

    On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 23:55:28 -0500, in
    <Xns93CAF354DD024roseeneener@206.127.4.10>
    @}-}-------Rosee scrawled:

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD

    °Mike°, Aug 2, 2003
  8. DC

    °Mike° Guest

    On 02 Aug 2003 05:58:38 GMT, in
    <3f2b530e$0$226$>
    Boomer scrawled:

    >@}-}-------Rosee said:
    >
    >> STGP, OGPE24HSHD;GFP
    >>
    >> ;oþ

    >[snip]
    >
    >Ain't he wonderful?!!

    The cheque's (check's) in the post. ;o)

    --
    <HCFTH>

    °Mike°, Aug 2, 2003
  9. DC

    °Mike° Guest

    And I yours... both. :)

    On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 01:14:19 -0500, in
    <Xns93CBCAA824A5roseeneener@206.127.4.10>
    @}-}-------Rosee scrawled:

    --
    "Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your viruses."

    °Mike°, Aug 2, 2003
  10. @}-}-------Rosee, Aug 2, 2003
  11. Why, thank you, dahling...;o)

    --
    @}-}--}------Rosee http://www.southerncaucus.org/hk18.htm

    @}-}-------Rosee, Aug 2, 2003
  12. DC

    °Mike° Guest

    Heh! I should have guessed that, and you're probably right,
    as usual. ;o)

    On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 08:32:12 -0500, in
    <Xns93CB56E8143B0roseeneener@206.127.4.10>
    @}-}-------Rosee scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Aug 2, 2003
  13. Hubby just hates that fact......but I'm quite entranced when I'm able to say,
    "I told ya!"

    MUAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    --
    @}-}--}------Rosee http://www.southerncaucus.org/hk18.htm

    @}-}-------Rosee, Aug 2, 2003
  14. DC

    °Mike° Guest

    There's 2 ways to handle women. Unfortunately, I know neither. ;oD

    On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 09:04:43 -0500, in
    <Xns93CB5C6BD790Eroseeneener@206.127.4.10>
    @}-}-------Rosee scrawled:

    >Hubby just hates that fact......but I'm quite entranced when I'm able to say,
    >"I told ya!"
    >
    >MUAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    <snip>

    --
    "Women come with instructions. Just ask them."

    °Mike°, Aug 2, 2003
  15. DC

    gangle Guest

    That's sexist claptrap. There are two ways to handle women:
    1-Tickle their fancy
    2-Fancy their tickle.

    "@}-}-------Rosee" wrote

    gangle, Aug 2, 2003
  16. I agree wif dis "poast"......;oþ

    Now you know, dear. Education about women from a mutant is
    priceless......;o)

    @}-}-------Rosee, Aug 2, 2003