Re: NEW TO MCSE

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Frisbee®, Jan 23, 2007.

  1. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "SIMPLYKB" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > HI. I'M INTERESTED IN MCSE BUT MY JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT RELEVANT TO ANY
    > OF
    > THE IT PROFFESION AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW, WHAT IMPLICATIONS I'M BOUND TO
    > FACE
    > AS I DO NOT HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE BESIDES THAT I'M PREPARED TO WORK HARDER.

    I'D START BY ATTEMPTING TO LOCATE YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY. PRESS IT ONCE THEN
    REMOVE. THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE.

    Frisbee®, Jan 23, 2007

  2. Frisbee®

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 23, 2007 at 8:42am "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > "SIMPLYKB" <> wrote in message
    >> HI. I'M INTERESTED IN MCSE BUT MY JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT RELEVANT TO ANY
    >> OF
    >> THE IT PROFFESION AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW, WHAT IMPLICATIONS I'M BOUND TO
    >> FACE
    >> AS I DO NOT HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE BESIDES THAT I'M PREPARED TO WORK HARDER.

    > I'D START BY ATTEMPTING TO LOCATE YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY. PRESS IT ONCE THEN
    > REMOVE. THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE.

    IS THAT THE ONE NEXT TO THE ANY KEY?

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with a priapism guarantee

    TechGeekPro, Jan 25, 2007