Re: New thread always gets deleted

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by TBone, Apr 21, 2009.

  1. TBone

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <> did
    cause the electrons to come together and form the following words:

    > I tried to post a new thread in another group here on Microsoft
    > Discussion Groups. Whenever I posted that message it got deleted
    > within a couple of minutes at maximum and without notice.

    It might be easier if you use a real newsreader instead of posting through
    the MS website.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Apr 21, 2009

  2. TBone

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <> did
    cause the electrons to come together and form the following words:

    > If you try to be super funny, try again, maybe it works better next
    > time.

    Ye ghods, don't get your knickers in a twist. It was just a suggestion.

    > Otherwise there's no need to make a secret out of it, that using
    > a newsgroup reader like Thunderbird didn't make a difference at all -
    > I already came up with that idea...

    Ah, well perhaps if you want better help next time you should give all
    the relevant troubleshooting information you already employed.

    To that end, if you have tried different posts using different methods,
    as someone suggested, perhaps the nannybot didn't like the words you
    used in some of the posts.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL