Re: New thread always gets deleted

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by John R, Apr 20, 2009.

  1. John R

    John R Guest

    "Christian Schratter" <> wrote
    in message news:...
    >I tried to post a new thread in another group here on Microsoft Discussion
    > Groups. Whenever I posted that message it got deleted within a couple of
    > minutes at maximum and without notice.
    >
    > Is there any logic behind that? Why does the thread get deleted
    > automatically?

    They can be deleted by the moderators for any number of reasons. Most
    likely is that, like this message, the topic is off-topic for the group
    (although people seem to get away with a lot of junk in the cert groups).
    You may have also said something that one of the bot filters didn't like.
    It's happened to me several times for postings that I thought were perfectly
    legit and on topic.

    You will not get notice that a posting has been deleted or moved.

    John R
    John R, Apr 20, 2009