Re: New (should be) 24hoursupport.helpdesk FAQ

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Scott TNT Piehler, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. I've read a few of that slumpy's retorts he sounds more like sleepy than
    slumpy.

    Scott TNT Piehler, Jun 24, 2003

  2. Scott TNT Piehler

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Scott TNT Piehler continued:

    > I've read a few of that slumpy's retorts he sounds more like sleepy
    > than slumpy.

    Get me a doctor, my sides are splitting...
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    Slumpy, Jun 24, 2003

  3. Scott TNT Piehler

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Scott TNT Piehler continued:

    > I've read a few of that slumpy's retorts he sounds more like sleepy
    > than slumpy.

    And quoted from another thread....

    > Uh ya free only if they email you the ah user name and password which
    > they don't seem be be doing lately.

    I rest my case, M'lud, the man is obviously a fool.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    Slumpy, Jun 24, 2003