    °Mike° Guest

    Is this something worth seeing? Article not available
    here, and not archived at Google.

    On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 19:50:16 GMT, in
    <>
    Unk scrawled:

    >news://
    >
    >Unk

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD

    °Mike°, Jun 23, 2003

  2. °Mike°

    Unk Guest

    A fitting image (gif) file. Try here:
    http://mysite.verizon.net/raymondt/AnswersToYourQuestions.gif

    Unk

    Unk, Jun 23, 2003

  3. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    Oh, the Bart Simpson blackboard. I think I'll follow up
    Play-toy's FUQ with your link.

    On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 21:13:23 GMT, in
    <>
    Unk scrawled:

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD

    °Mike°, Jun 23, 2003
  4. °Mike°

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Unk continued:

    > On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 22:17:06 +0100, "Slumpy" <> wrote:
    >>> A fitting image (gif) file. Try here:
    >>> http://mysite.verizon.net/raymondt/AnswersToYourQuestions.gif

    >> Thanks, I needed that ;-)
    >> But still, clicking on the link tries to open a new account and
    >> download newsgroups, then states it cannot be found. Removing the //
    >> makes it work as a link to another news message, which comes up
    >> expired.
    >>
    >> So being dumb or not, why does this happen ?

    > Probably because your news server doesn't carry
    > news://alt.binaries.test and not enough time has passed for Google to
    > carry the message.
    > Sorry for the confusion. I thouught most all IP's carried that
    > newsgroup.
    >
    > Unk

    No binaries at cis.dfn.de :-(
    Still the best text server going tho

    --
    slumpy
    no more

    Slumpy, Jun 23, 2003
  5. °Mike°

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Errrrr...erm... Unk said:

    > On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 22:17:06 +0100, "Slumpy" <> wrote:
    >>> A fitting image (gif) file. Try here:
    >>> http://mysite.verizon.net/raymondt/AnswersToYourQuestions.gif

    >> Thanks, I needed that ;-)
    >> But still, clicking on the link tries to open a new account and download
    >> newsgroups, then states it cannot be found. Removing the // makes it work as
    >> a link to another news message, which comes up expired.
    >>
    >> So being dumb or not, why does this happen ?

    > Probably because your news server doesn't carry news://alt.binaries.test and
    > not enough time has passed for Google to carry the message.
    > Sorry for the confusion. I thouught most all IP's carried that newsgroup.
    >
    > Unk

    Ah, that explains it then, I am on a text only server for 24hs.hd so it won't
    show at all.

    Brian H¹©, Jun 23, 2003
  6. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 21:31:37 GMT, in
    <>
    Unk scrawled:

    >On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 22:17:06 +0100, "Slumpy" <> wrote:
    >>> A fitting image (gif) file. Try here:
    >>> http://mysite.verizon.net/raymondt/AnswersToYourQuestions.gif

    >>Thanks, I needed that ;-)
    >>But still, clicking on the link tries to open a new account and download
    >>newsgroups, then states it cannot be found. Removing the // makes it work as
    >>a link to another news message, which comes up expired.
    >>
    >>So being dumb or not, why does this happen ?

    >Probably because your news server doesn't carry news://alt.binaries.test and
    >not enough time has passed for Google to carry the message.
    >Sorry for the confusion. I thouught most all IP's carried that newsgroup.
    >
    >Unk

    My news server carries alt.binaries.test, and your message-id
    is still unavailable. It would explain why it's not archived
    at Google though - no binaries are archived.

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD

    °Mike°, Jun 23, 2003