Re: New Releases: Identity, Smallville, Brat Pack: Updated complete downloadable R1 DVD DB & info li

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by JMas493, Jun 26, 2003.

  1. JMas493

    JMas493 Guest

    >I just hope that for this release, they have the separate
    >versions of the Pilot and Ep#2 instead of the combo-version.

    It would be nice to get the original Pilot, which ran over an hour and was cut
    when they combined it with Ep. 2.

    The original Everwood Pilot also ran over an hour. Now they only show a cut
    version.

    I recorded both extended Pilot episodes on tape, so I could put them on DVD-R
    if they aren't released uncut.

    John
    JMas493, Jun 26, 2003