Re: New program not shown in "Add/Remove Programs"

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Desk Rabbit, Jan 9, 2009.

  1. Desk Rabbit

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    alan wrote:
    > (Using XP Pro, SP3). I recently borrowed a CD from a friend and
    > installed Adobe Photo Deluxe (Business Edition, 1.0.1), and just
    > happened to notice that it is not included on the Control Panel's
    > "Add/Remove Programs" menu, although it shows up quite clearly in the
    > Program Files.
    >
    > (1) Why would it not show up?
    > (2) If I did decide to remove it, how would I go about doing so?

    I suggest you contact the support department of the vendor you bought
    the software from or contact Adobe directly.

    Good job you haven't got a pirated version from an unknown source
    because GOK what might have happened to your system and support could be
    a real issue.

    <Re-reads message>

    Oh shit. ROFL!
    Desk Rabbit, Jan 9, 2009