Re: New program not shown in "Add/Remove Programs"

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by G. Morgan, Jan 9, 2009.

  1. G. Morgan

    G. Morgan Guest

    alan wrote:

    >(Using XP Pro, SP3). I recently borrowed a CD from a friend and installed
    >Adobe Photo Deluxe (Business Edition, 1.0.1), and just happened to notice
    >that it is not included on the Control Panel's "Add/Remove Programs" menu,
    >although it shows up quite clearly in the Program Files.
    >
    >(1) Why would it not show up?
    >(2) If I did decide to remove it, how would I go about doing so?

    I use Revo Uninstaller for all my uninstall needs. It's free, and works
    super-duper!
    http://www.revouninstaller.com/

    --
    Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that,
    I'll be over here, looking through your stuff. -Jack Handey

    G. Morgan, Jan 9, 2009

  2. G. Morgan

    alan Guest

    "G. Morgan" <> wrote in message
    > alan wrote:
    >
    >>(Using XP Pro, SP3). I recently borrowed a CD from a friend and installed
    >>Adobe Photo Deluxe (Business Edition, 1.0.1), and just happened to notice
    >>that it is not included on the Control Panel's "Add/Remove Programs" menu,
    >>although it shows up quite clearly in the Program Files.
    >>
    >>(1) Why would it not show up?
    >>(2) If I did decide to remove it, how would I go about doing so?

    > I use Revo Uninstaller for all my uninstall needs. It's free, and works
    > super-duper!
    > http://www.revouninstaller.com/

    Thanks for the info . . .

    alan, Jan 9, 2009