Re: New Printer - Any suggestions

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Jorge Alvarez, Jul 10, 2003.

  1. > >> It's seems it's time to put my Canon S800 out to pasture so to
    speak
    > >> (it's a Texas thing). Anyway, the Chief Financial Officer, err my wife

    has
    > >> grown tired of some issues that are happening with our beloved printer

    and
    > >> is ready to move on. I was wondering if you guys could make a
    > >> recommendation on a new printer. I would like to spend about $300.

    Can you

    http://tinyurl.com/gkd8

    Jorge Alvarez, Jul 10, 2003

  2. On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 13:28:29 -0500, "Jorge Alvarez" <>
    wrote:

    >speak

    >has

    >and

    >Can you
    >> >>

    >> >Canon i950 if you only need to print up to 8x10 or the i9100 if you want
    >> >to go larger.

    >> And some $200 to replace the Print head every 2 years..
    >>
    >> For long life Prints it has to be a Epson a Real Inkjet..

    >http://tinyurl.com/gkd8

    THat is all blocks I use a Epson, but its the user that is at fault, if you
    use the printer corectly they do not clog up.

    Master Tech ©, Jul 11, 2003

  3. On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 02:41:09 GMT, Todd Walker <> wrote:

    >In article <>,
    > says...
    >> THat is all blocks I use a Epson, but its the user that is at fault, if you
    >> use the printer corectly they do not clog up.
    >>

    >You couldn't possibly be any more wrong.

    No I am never wrong..

    Master Tech ©, Jul 11, 2003