Re: New Photography Forum

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Rich, Mar 27, 2008.

  1. Rich

    Rich Guest

    On Mar 23, 12:13 pm, "Tyg's" <> wrote:
    > If you are into photography, either as a novice or a professional, please
    > come and join the internets newest and friendliest forum The Dynashot
    > Photography Forumhttp://www.dynashot.com
    >
    > This is a brand new forum, so you can be one of the first to join our new
    > community.
    >
    > You do have to register, but it is free to register.
    >
    > So for all photographers, of all abilities, please come and join the newest
    > community for photographers..The Dynashot Photography Forum

    Of course. Forums on the web are funded by advertisers owned by
    corporations. Corporations, especially Americans ones, live in mortal
    terror of "offending" anyone. They are the primary enemies of free
    speech in this day and age.
    One look at the state of American media will tell you this.

    Rich, Mar 27, 2008

  2. "Rich" <> wrote

    > Corporations ... are the primary enemies of free
    > speech in this day and age.

    Corporations are nothing but the people who work
    there -- poor schmucks just like everyone else.

    The folks who foam at the mouth about corporations
    tend to be the ones enforcing political correctness.

    You have met the enemy and it is you.

    --
    Nicholas O. Lindan, Cleveland, Ohio
    http://www.darkroomautomation.com/index2.htm

    Nicholas O. Lindan, Mar 27, 2008

  3. Rich

    Rich Guest

    On Mar 27, 2:37 am, "Nicholas O. Lindan" <> wrote:
    > "Rich" <> wrote
    >
    > > Corporations ... are the primary enemies of free
    > > speech in this day and age.

    > Corporations are nothing but the people who work
    > there -- poor schmucks just like everyone else.
    >
    > The folks who foam at the mouth about corporations
    > tend to be the ones enforcing political correctness.
    >
    > You have met the enemy and it is you.

    You really do not know me. Company man.

    Rich, Mar 27, 2008
  4. Nicholas O. Lindan wrote:

    > You have met the enemy and it is you.

    No, it is you because you are trying to obfuscate the truth.
    Corporations are run by greedy executives who haven't done any real work
    in their entire lives. Philistine!

    Rat River Cemetary, Mar 27, 2008
  5. Rich

    ____ Guest

    In article
    <>,
    Rich <> wrote:

    > You really do not know me. Company man.

    Aren't you the Canadian troll?

    --
    Reality is a picture perfected and never looking back.

    ____, Mar 27, 2008
  6. Rich

    Pudentame Guest

    Nicholas O. Lindan wrote:
    > "Rich" <> wrote
    >
    >> Corporations ... are the primary enemies of free
    >> speech in this day and age.

    Not really. They're actually a legal scheme to allow people to avoid
    liability for their actions. Particularly, they're a way for corporate
    officers to extract profit from the venture without assuming any debt
    therefrom.

    Privatizing profit while socializing cost.

    Pudentame, Mar 29, 2008