Re: New Photography Forum

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Q, Mar 26, 2008.

  1. Q

    Q Guest

    Tyg's wrote:
    > If you are into photography, either as a novice or a professional, please
    > come and join the internets newest and friendliest forum The Dynashot
    > Photography Forum http://www.dynashot.com
    >
    > This is a brand new forum, so you can be one of the first to join our new
    > community.
    >
    > You do have to register, but it is free to register.
    >
    > So for all photographers, of all abilities, please come and join the newest
    > community for photographers..The Dynashot Photography Forum

    I hate web forums because they are always run by people that trample on
    my rights to freedom of speech. Web forums are a pox on us all for
    ruining the vibrancy of Usenet. Only a few Usenet groups left that are
    worth reading any more thanks to web forums. I guess most people really
    do want to be treated like sheep.

    Q, Mar 26, 2008

  2. Q

    corks Guest

    "Q" <> wrote in message news:4gzGj.124902$w94.59204@pd7urf2no...
    > Tyg's wrote:
    >> If you are into photography, either as a novice or a professional, please
    >> come and join the internets newest and friendliest forum The Dynashot
    >> Photography Forum http://www.dynashot.com
    >>
    >> This is a brand new forum, so you can be one of the first to join our new
    >> community.
    >>
    >> You do have to register, but it is free to register.
    >>
    >> So for all photographers, of all abilities, please come and join the
    >> newest community for photographers..The Dynashot Photography Forum
    >>

    > I hate web forums because they are always run by people that trample on my
    > rights to freedom of speech. Web forums are a pox on us all for ruining
    > the vibrancy of Usenet. Only a few Usenet groups left that are worth
    > reading any more thanks to web forums. I guess most people really do want
    > to be treated like sheep.

    on the other hands, they stop the fuckwits from wrecking what were great
    newsgroups with their petty bickering and small mindedness - if managed
    properly

    corks, Mar 28, 2008

  3. corks wrote:

    > on the other hands, they stop the fuckwits from wrecking what were great
    > newsgroups with their petty bickering and small mindedness - if managed
    > properly

    Well, my take on it is you have to take the bad with the good. Anytime
    you make a compromise and try to inhibit peoples freedom of speech then
    it is bad for all involved. It's easy enough to simply ignore the
    "fuckwits".

    Rat River Cemetary, Mar 28, 2008
  4. Q

    corks Guest

    free speech when it is shit is just that .....shit !!!

    corks, Mar 29, 2008
  5. Q

    ____ Guest

    In article
    <47ee48de$0$17330$>,
    "corks" <> wrote:

    > free speech when it is sh*t is just that

    It's sad that the use of daily language that was deemed offensive in the
    1800's has become acceptable in in 2008. It makes everything one states
    seem rather non profound. Is that how you and he talk to females or each
    other as romantic interests in public?

    --
    Reality is a picture perfected and never looking back.

    ____, Mar 29, 2008
  6. "corks" <> wrote in message
    > free speech when it is shit is just that .....shit !!!

    Yeah, but it's free shit........

    William Graham, Mar 29, 2008
  7. Q

    Pudentame Guest

    corks wrote:
    > "Q" <> wrote in message news:4gzGj.124902$w94.59204@pd7urf2no...

    >> I hate web forums because they are always run by people that trample on my
    >> rights to freedom of speech. Web forums are a pox on us all for ruining
    >> the vibrancy of Usenet. Only a few Usenet groups left that are worth
    >> reading any more thanks to web forums. I guess most people really do want
    >> to be treated like sheep.

    > on the other hands, they stop the fuckwits from wrecking what were great
    > newsgroups with their petty bickering and small mindedness - if managed
    > properly

    "If managed properly" ... aye, there's the rub.

    Pudentame, Mar 29, 2008
  8. Q

    corks Guest

    "____" <> wrote in message
    > In article
    > <47ee48de$0$17330$>,
    > "corks" <> wrote:
    >
    >> free speech when it is sh*t is just that

    > It's sad that the use of daily language that was deemed offensive in the
    > 1800's has become acceptable in in 2008. It makes everything one states
    > seem rather non profound. Is that how you and he talk to females or each
    > other as romantic interests in public?

    fucken oath

    corks, Mar 30, 2008