Re: New Photography Forum

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by me@mine.net, Mar 23, 2008.

  1. Guest

    On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 17:13:55 GMT, in rec.photo.digital "Tyg's"
    <> wrote:

    >If you are into photography, either as a novice or a professional, please
    >come and join the internets newest and friendliest forum The Dynashot
    >Photography Forum
    >
    >This is a brand new forum, so you can be one of the first to join our new
    >community.
    >
    >You do have to register, but it is free to register.
    >
    >So for all photographers, of all abilities, please come and join the newest
    >community for photographers..The Dynashot Photography Forum

    And just what are the terms of service?
    , Mar 23, 2008

  2. Matt Ion Guest

    wrote:
    > On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 17:13:55 GMT, in rec.photo.digital "Tyg's"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> If you are into photography, either as a novice or a professional, please
    >> come and join the internets newest and friendliest forum The Dynashot
    >> Photography Forum
    >>
    >> This is a brand new forum, so you can be one of the first to join our new
    >> community.
    >>
    >> You do have to register, but it is free to register.
    >>
    >> So for all photographers, of all abilities, please come and join the newest
    >> community for photographers..The Dynashot Photography Forum

    > And just what are the terms of service?

    I joined one web forum recently that had some rather ridiculous rules...
    like these:

    5. NO "INVITES"
    Sending private messages to members asking them to "check out" or join
    another site/forum is grounds for immediate and permanent revocation of
    membership.

    9. POSTING EXTERNAL WEBSITES
    You can advertise your personal photography website in the "Your
    Website" section or/and in the Photography Directory. Promoting other
    photography related forums (or any forum that resembles the structure
    and/or content of PhotoForum.com) in your posts, signatures, or in any
    way on the forum is not permitted.

    I determined immediately upon reading those not to bother with this
    site... I'm tempted to PM everyone some links to other forums and see
    how long it takes my ban to kick in.
    Matt Ion, Mar 23, 2008

  3. RichA Guest

    On Mar 23, 1:01 pm, wrote:
    > On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 17:13:55 GMT, in rec.photo.digital "Tyg's"
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > >If you are into photography, either as a novice or a professional, please
    > >come and join the internets newest and friendliest forum The Dynashot
    > >Photography Forum

    > >This is a brand new forum, so you can be one of the first to join our new
    > >community.

    > >You do have to register, but it is free to register.

    > >So for all photographers, of all abilities, please come and join the newest
    > >community for photographers..The Dynashot Photography Forum

    > And just what are the terms of service?

    Don't slam any product that appears in a advertisement on the site.
    RichA, Mar 23, 2008