Re: new os

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by -Andy-, Sep 6, 2005.

  1. -Andy-

    -Andy- Guest

    "Jon Dough" <> wrote in message
    > -Andy- wrote:
    >> "Wayne Cepeda" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>does anybody have any screen shots of windows new os
    >>>

    >> www.images.google.com
    >>
    >> Results 1 - 20 of about 87,300 for longhorn [definition]. (0.18 seconds)
    >>
    >> Now FROAD!.

    > Someone needs to bring back the Pulp Fiction photo of Samuel L. Jackson
    > with the caption "Google Motherfucker" at the bottom. I wish I could
    > remember the link....

    www.images.google.com

    Results 1 - 3 of 3 for Google Motherfucker. (0.50 seconds)

    Now FROAD!.

    -Andy-, Sep 6, 2005

  2. -Andy-

    Jon Dough Guest

    -Andy- wrote:
    > "Jon Dough" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>-Andy- wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Wayne Cepeda" <> wrote in message

    >>>www.images.google.com
    >>>
    >>> Results 1 - 20 of about 87,300 for longhorn [definition]. (0.18 seconds)
    >>>
    >>>Now FROAD!.

    >>Someone needs to bring back the Pulp Fiction photo of Samuel L. Jackson
    >>with the caption "Google Motherfucker" at the bottom. I wish I could
    >>remember the link....

    > www.images.google.com
    >
    > Results 1 - 3 of 3 for Google Motherfucker. (0.50 seconds)
    >
    > Now FROAD!.

    Yeah, but it used to be a solid link like this:
    http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

    --
    Jon Dough

    "The World's Lukiest Man" and Natural Born Sticker!

    Jon Dough, Sep 7, 2005