Re: New Orleans: Back To Normal.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by johnwesley55@lycos.com, Jun 18, 2006.

  1. Guest

    127.0.0.1 wrote:
    > NEW ORLEANS BACK TO NORMAL!!
    > BLACKS COMMITTING MASS MURDER JUST LIKE BEFORE
    >
    > Five people ranging in age from 16 to 19 were killed in a street shooting
    > early Saturday, the most violent crime reported in this slowly repopulating
    > city since Hurricane Katrina hit last August.
    >
    > As more blacks return, the crime rate goes up! The connection between blacks
    > and savage crime is irrefutable. BLACKS=CRIMES. It's that simple.
    > www.halturnershow.com
    > --
    > "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot
    > survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for
    > he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst
    > those within the gate freely"
    > Cicero

    A good start!

    http://www.halturnershow.com/ Hal Turner Show

    John
    , Jun 18, 2006

  2. Guest

    good to see some things never change.
    wrote:
    > 127.0.0.1 wrote:
    > > NEW ORLEANS BACK TO NORMAL!!
    > > BLACKS COMMITTING MASS MURDER JUST LIKE BEFORE
    > >
    > > Five people ranging in age from 16 to 19 were killed in a street shooting
    > > early Saturday, the most violent crime reported in this slowly repopulating
    > > city since Hurricane Katrina hit last August.
    > >
    > > As more blacks return, the crime rate goes up! The connection between blacks
    > > and savage crime is irrefutable. BLACKS=CRIMES. It's that simple.
    > > www.halturnershow.com
    > > --
    > > "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot
    > > survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for
    > > he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst
    > > those within the gate freely"
    > > Cicero

    > A good start!
    >
    > http://www.halturnershow.com/ Hal Turner Show
    >
    > John
    , Jun 18, 2006

  3. Helen Guest

    <> wrote in message

    So I delete the original message, then some microbrain comes along and not
    only repeats the whole thing but top-posts.
    Nicely done.
    Helen, Jun 18, 2006
  4. Guest

    my work here is done.
    Helen wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    >

    > So I delete the original message, then some microbrain comes along and not
    > only repeats the whole thing but top-posts.
    > Nicely done.
    , Jun 18, 2006
  5. Helen wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    >

    > So I delete the original message, then some microbrain comes along and not
    > only repeats the whole thing but top-posts.
    > Nicely done.

    That's because you aren't trimming out extraneous groups. Some of those
    groups are used precisely for this: posting back annoying things.

    I have trimmed all but this group. Please do the same, Helen, unless you
    really just like this sort of thing.

    --
    lsmft
    John McWilliams, Jun 18, 2006
  6. Ike Guest

    wrote:
    > good to see some things never change.
    > wrote:
    >
    >>127.0.0.1 wrote:
    >>
    >>>NEW ORLEANS BACK TO NORMAL!!
    >>>BLACKS COMMITTING MASS MURDER JUST LIKE BEFORE
    >>>
    >>>Five people ranging in age from 16 to 19 were killed in a street shooting
    >>>early Saturday, the most violent crime reported in this slowly repopulating
    >>>city since Hurricane Katrina hit last August.
    >>>
    >>>As more blacks return, the crime rate goes up! The connection between blacks
    >>>and savage crime is irrefutable. BLACKS=CRIMES. It's that simple.
    >>>www.halturnershow.com
    >>>--
    >>>"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot
    >>>survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for
    >>>he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst
    >>>those within the gate freely"
    >>>Cicero

    >>A good start!
    >>
    >>http://www.halturnershow.com/ Hal Turner Show
    >>
    >>John

    Terrible.
    Ike, Jun 18, 2006
  7. Guest

    Ike wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > good to see some things never change.
    > > wrote:

    > >>A good start!
    > >>
    > >>http://www.halturnershow.com/ Hal Turner Show
    > >>
    > >>John

    > Terrible.

    Nagin's requested National Guard troops.
    Maybe we should just put a big fence around it, li3k they did that time
    to Oklahoma.
    , Jun 20, 2006