Re: New Nuclear Warrior Song by

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Meat Plow, Sep 13, 2010.

  1. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 22:44:04 -0400, WeReo_BoY wrote:

    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdyIusJljmE Nuclear Warrior California
    > Jam Lifshine Blues
    >
    > Yo man, this thing's the shizit. I expect you to drop whatever else you
    > are doing and click on this song. I firmly believe this is the way to
    > worldwide headlines.
    >
    > Comments appreciated.

    Lay down in the bathtub and slit your Carotid arteries. Here's where they
    are located.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/External_carotid_artery

    Meat Plow, Sep 13, 2010

  2. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 11:14:54 -0400, WeReo_BoY wrote:

    > "Meat Plow" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 22:44:04 -0400, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdyIusJljmE Nuclear Warrior California
    >>> Jam Lifshine Blues
    >>>
    >>> Yo man, this thing's the shizit. I expect you to drop whatever else
    >>> you are doing and click on this song. I firmly believe this is the way
    >>> to worldwide headlines.
    >>>
    >>> Comments appreciated.

    >> Lay down in the bathtub and slit your Carotid arteries. Here's where
    >> they are located.
    >>
    >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/External_carotid_artery
    >>

    > **** you 2~!

    So you were lying when you said you'd appreciate comments.

    Meat Plow, Sep 13, 2010

  3. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 22:08:21 -0400, WeReo_BoY wrote:

    > "Meat Plow" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 11:14:54 -0400, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Meat Plow" <> wrote in message

    >>> **** you 2~!

    >> So you were lying when you said you'd appreciate comments.

    > I'm sorry I didn't see any comments you MORON.

    Here was my comment:

    Meat Plow, Sep 14, 2010
  4. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 21:26:22 -0400, WeReo_BoY wrote:

    > "Meat Plow" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 11:14:54 -0400, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Meat Plow" <> wrote in message

    >>> **** you 2~!

    >> So you were lying when you said you'd appreciate comments.

    > I appreciate comments that go in the right direction. I despise
    > asshole-inspired comments.

    Oh so you only appreciate favorable comments. Unfortunately nobody favors
    insanity so you need to learn to appreciate any comments. That actually
    is in your favor as it shows that I took the time to reply. I usually
    don't waste what precious time I have left on earth as a healthy
    person on such absolute fetid garbage as you Lifshine.

    Meat Plow, Sep 14, 2010