Re: New Nikon 200-400mm f/4 VR for $4,849.95!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by N, Jan 2, 2009.

  1. N

    N Guest

    "Larry Thong" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Get em while you can as this is a 5-year historic low for this lens (US
    > version). Whether this is a sign of our shitty economy or loss-leader
    > pricing, this is a deal. I love this economy as it is now a buyer's
    > market!
    >
    > <http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ350146819858>

    Why ebay when BH are doing the same price?
    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/con... 4000 <= <= 4999.99&basicSubmit=Submit Query
    N, Jan 2, 2009

  2. N

    Noons Guest

    Noons, Jan 2, 2009

  3. Larry Thong wrote:
    > Noons wrote:
    >
    >> Hehehe! Reminded me of the morons paying
    >> small fortunes in ebay for the sb28 when
    >> it is available from online shops at a much
    >> lower price! LOL!

    > I love those "morons" as they really make me smile.

    Which morons? Noons and AC?

    --
    lsmft

    "Youth is full of sport, age's breath is short; youth is nimble, age is
    lame; Youth is hot and bold, age is weak and cold; Youth is wild, and
    age is tame."
    -- William Shakespeare
    John McWilliams, Jan 3, 2009
  4. N

    ASAAR Guest

    On Fri, 2 Jan 2009 18:43:06 -0500, Larry "Lord Baltimore" Thong
    wrote:

    >> Hehehe! Reminded me of the morons paying
    >> small fortunes in ebay for the sb28 when
    >> it is available from online shops at a much
    >> lower price! LOL!

    > I love those "morons" as they really make me smile.

    Didn't the holiday bring you enough fond family memories? In any
    case, wipe your chin. Drool is unsightly, even if this time it's
    yours and not your mutt's. :)
    ASAAR, Jan 3, 2009
  5. N

    Noons Guest

    **** off, dickhead.
    Noons, Jan 3, 2009
  6. N

    Noons Guest

    ASAAR wrote,on my timestamp of 3/01/2009 2:21 PM:
    > On Fri, 2 Jan 2009 18:43:06 -0500, Larry "Lord Baltimore" Thong
    > wrote:
    >
    >>> Hehehe! Reminded me of the morons paying
    >>> small fortunes in ebay for the sb28 when
    >>> it is available from online shops at a much
    >>> lower price! LOL!

    >> I love those "morons" as they really make me smile.

    > Didn't the holiday bring you enough fond family memories? In any
    > case, wipe your chin. Drool is unsightly, even if this time it's
    > yours and not your mutt's. :)

    Oh dear, another scam exposed?...
    Noons, Jan 3, 2009
  7. N

    measekite Guest

    On Sat, 03 Jan 2009 20:20:51 +1100, Noons wrote:

    > John McWilliams wrote,on my timestamp of 3/01/2009 2:04 PM:
    >> Larry Thong wrote:

    >>> I love those "morons" as they really make me smile.

    >> Which morons? Noons and AC?
    >>

    > **** off, dickhead.

    How did you know?
    measekite, Jan 3, 2009