Re: New LCD screens

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by DeMoN LaG, Oct 14, 2003.

  1. DeMoN LaG

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "LarryLamb" <> wrote in news:BJTib.23711$SJ5.14202
    @news-lhr.blueyonder.co.uk:

    > Rapid movement can be blurry,
    > but this only need be a problem with high-end graphical and video
    > applications or the most recent fast-action games.

    This is definitely an issue for me and my laptop. It takes me a good 30
    minutes of play on the laptop to become accustomed to Unreal Tournament and
    the slight delay/blur on the LCD before I become my dynamic self again.
    I've actually come to the conclusion that for times when it is available,
    just using my USB mouse, a USB keyboard, and a monitor hooked up to the
    laptop and closing the lid is probably a better idea for gaming.

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk (actually me)
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)

    DeMoN LaG, Oct 14, 2003