Re: New Kodaks

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Patrick Flaherty, Jul 10, 2003.

  1. In article <z8vHa.8488$>, "Mark
    says...

    >I'm in the market for a new digital camera. I'm interested if anyone has
    >heard anything yet about the Kodak LS633 or the DX6440?
    >
    >Generally, what are the differences between the LS line and the DX line?
    >
    >Thanks!

    Hi,

    Is there any word on when the LS633 will be available in N America?

    I'm in CA. I tried www.amazon.co.uk, but the LS633 doesn't appear to be listed
    there.

    Wonder why it wasn't offerred in N America at the get-go?

    pat
    Patrick Flaherty, Jul 10, 2003

  2. Patrick Flaherty

    Ron Baird Guest

    Hi Patrick,

    Thanks for the interest.

    Not sure if it will be. Should that happen though, it will be well noted on
    our website. I suggest a brief pass by to see what is new. If you are a
    member of kodak.com, you can sign up for mailings that will alert you to
    this kind of information.

    Just an FYI, Patrick, talk to you soon.

    Ron Baird
    Kodak