Re: New gigaset firmware.

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Paul Hayes, Jul 22, 2009.

  1. Paul Hayes

    Paul Hayes Guest

    www.GymRatZ.co.uk wrote:
    > Just updated our phones to the new "There is new firmware available"
    > message.
    > Now just trying to find out what's different.

    Yes and the big news is that it fixes the Javascript problems for IE8
    and Firefox3.5 which is good.

    Otherwise not a lot has changed other than some obscure bug fixes. As
    per usual there are release notes on the Gigaset.com website.

    As for the person commenting about the C460IP, firmware development of
    this product ended some time ago, the only firmware releases that'll
    ever come for that product would be security fixes if any are ever required.

    cheers,
    Paul.

    Paul Hayes, Jul 22, 2009