Re: New exam 70-263 Desktop Support - Consumer

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Michael D. Alligood, Feb 4, 2007.

  1. Michael D. Alligood, Feb 4, 2007

  2. Michael D. Alligood

    Rowan Guest

    Thanks Michael, I appreciate the link. it answered the question exactly. By
    the way I have been to you blog and found it very informative and useful.
    Rowan

    Rowan, Feb 4, 2007

  3. Thank you very much. I try to make it easier for those to find
    information that they are looking for. The rest however is up to them.
    I, we, can only take you guys so far. But in the end, it is you who has
    to sit the exam. Make us, make yourself proud...

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Feb 4, 2007