Re: new DSL pricing

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Jay, Aug 22, 2003.

  1. Jay

    Jay Guest

    Jay, Aug 22, 2003

  2. Jay

    Chris Mayhew Guest

    Jay <> wrote in news:bi5a1q$57ui2$-
    berlin.de:

    > mdew wrote:
    >
    >> Telecom doesnt know how to run a proper DSL service.
    >>
    >> http://www.telecom-media.co.nz/releases_detail.asp?id=2915&page=index
    >>

    > Surely they are joking?
    > Heavy users - 2000MB?

    So what would YOU call a heavy user and what would they be doing to become
    a heavy user ?

    --
    Chris Mayhew using Xnews !

    Chris Mayhew, Aug 24, 2003

  3. Jay

    Rob King Guest

    "Chris Mayhew" <> wrote in message
    > Jay <> wrote in news:bi5a1q$57ui2$-
    > berlin.de:
    >
    > > mdew wrote:
    > >
    > >> Telecom doesnt know how to run a proper DSL service.
    > >>
    > >> http://www.telecom-media.co.nz/releases_detail.asp?id=2915&page=index
    > >>

    > > Surely they are joking?
    > > Heavy users - 2000MB?
    > >

    > So what would YOU call a heavy user and what would they be doing to become
    > a heavy user ?

    I'm a developer and I'm always downloading new tools or betas to stay ahead
    of the game. For example, the other day I download the 3 RedHat 9 ISOs -
    that's 1.5Gb right there.

    Telecom have no concept of how their users use JetScam.

    Rob King, Aug 24, 2003