Re: new DSL pricing

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by T.N.O., Aug 22, 2003.

  1. T.N.O.

    T.N.O. Guest

    T.N.O., Aug 22, 2003

  2. T.N.O.

    mdew Guest

    On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 16:11:54 +1200, T.N.O. wrote:

    > "mdew" wrote
    >> Telecom doesnt know how to run a proper DSL service.
    >> http://www.telecom-media.co.nz/releases_detail.asp?id=2915&page=index

    > well it isn't what I expected/heard about...
    >
    > bugger.

    you think they'd learn by now, National traffic is counted, and the limit
    is 2G for a "Heavy User" oh cmon, what bunch of crock. Who would switch to
    such a plan? the stupid?

    http://www.iconz.co.nz/wired-country/

    this shows more promise, and if it'll go national (see ya later telecom)
    .... atleast it has a flatrate option, all good. **** telecom.

    --
    "Prayer has no place in Public School, just like facts have no place in organized religion." --The Simpsons

    mdew, Aug 22, 2003

  3. T.N.O.

    Mutley Guest

    mdew <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 16:11:54 +1200, T.N.O. wrote:
    >
    >> "mdew" wrote
    >>> Telecom doesnt know how to run a proper DSL service.
    >>> http://www.telecom-media.co.nz/releases_detail.asp?id=2915&page=index

    >> well it isn't what I expected/heard about...
    >>
    >> bugger.

    >you think they'd learn by now, National traffic is counted, and the limit
    >is 2G for a "Heavy User" oh cmon, what bunch of crock. Who would switch to
    >such a plan? the stupid?
    >
    >http://www.iconz.co.nz/wired-country/
    >
    >this shows more promise, and if it'll go national (see ya later telecom)
    >... atleast it has a flatrate option, all good. **** telecom.

    These guys at Telecom are FWits. This is encouraging broadband in
    NZ??????

    Mutley, Aug 22, 2003
  4. T.N.O.

    Tutaepaki Guest

    Mutley <> wrote in

    > mdew <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 16:11:54 +1200, T.N.O. wrote:
    >>
    >>> "mdew" wrote
    >>>
    >>> well it isn't what I expected/heard about...
    >>>
    >>> bugger.

    >>you think they'd learn by now, National traffic is counted, and the
    >>limit is 2G for a "Heavy User" oh cmon, what bunch of crock. Who would
    >>switch to such a plan? the stupid?
    >>
    >>http://www.iconz.co.nz/wired-country/
    >>
    >>this shows more promise, and if it'll go national (see ya later
    >>telecom) ... atleast it has a flatrate option, all good. **** telecom.

    > These guys at Telecom are FWits. This is encouraging broadband in
    > NZ??????

    Yup, sure it's encouraging broadband in NZ. Look at all the competition
    it's encouraging. If Telecom's plans were reasonably priced, it'd be much
    harder for competitors to start up. ;-)

    Tutaepaki, Aug 25, 2003