    spambots but can be readilly dechipered by carbon units.
    --
    ~misfit~
    ~misfit~, Aug 20, 2004

  2. ~misfit~

    Nik Coughin Guest

    ~misfit~ wrote:
    > Ayrem Gulluscio wrote:
    >> Interesting newsgroup!
    >>

    > Welcome aboard Ayrem, enjoy your stay.
    >
    > If you don't want a lot of spam I suggest you don't include email
    > addys, or at least reneder them in a form that isn't easilly
    > harvested by silicon spambots but can be readilly dechipered by
    > carbon units.

    This is a fishy post. Look at "Help" by Beag Troslyn in
    alt.reg.auckland.general, then look at "New comer" by Barcvni Donais in
    alt.html. Wonder what's going on?
    Nik Coughin, Aug 23, 2004

  3. ~misfit~

    Nik Coughin Guest

    Nik Coughin wrote:
    > ~misfit~ wrote:
    >> Ayrem Gulluscio wrote:
    >>> Interesting newsgroup!
    >>>

    >> Welcome aboard Ayrem, enjoy your stay.
    >>
    >> If you don't want a lot of spam I suggest you don't include email
    >> addys, or at least reneder them in a form that isn't easilly
    >> harvested by silicon spambots but can be readilly dechipered by
    >> carbon units.

    > This is a fishy post. Look at "Help" by Beag Troslyn in
    > alt.reg.auckland.general, then look at "New comer" by Barcvni Donais
    > in alt.html. Wonder what's going on?

    There's one on most newsgroups by the looks of things.
    Nik Coughin, Aug 23, 2004
  4. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Nik Coughin wrote:
    > Nik Coughin wrote:
    >> ~misfit~ wrote:
    >>>>

    >>> Welcome aboard Ayrem, enjoy your stay.
    >>>
    >>> If you don't want a lot of spam I suggest you don't include email
    >>> addys, or at least reneder them in a form that isn't easilly
    >>> harvested by silicon spambots but can be readilly dechipered by
    >>> carbon units.

    >> This is a fishy post. Look at "Help" by Beag Troslyn in
    >> alt.reg.auckland.general, then look at "New comer" by Barcvni Donais
    >> in alt.html. Wonder what's going on?

    > There's one on most newsgroups by the looks of things.

    Since my reply I've noticed a few in other groups.

    Hmmm, maybe someone testing spamming software? Or anti-spam software by
    leaving return addy's un-mung-ed.
    --
    ~misfit~
    ~misfit~, Aug 23, 2004