Re: New black bar on the google home page?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Jeff Strickland, Jun 29, 2011.

  1. Jeff Strickland, Jun 29, 2011

  2. Jeff Strickland

    me again Guest

    Jeff Strickland wrote:
    > They change the presentation from time to time. It might not be black
    > tomorrow...
    >

    > <wert> wrote in message news:wert.4w3w85@none...
    >>
    >> What do you think about this new black bar feature on googles home page?
    >> Personally I think it looks cool.
    >>

    >> --
    >> wert
    >> wert's Profile: http://www.techhelpcentre.com/member.php?userid=64
    >> View this thread: http://www.techhelpcentre.com/showthread.php?t=1012920

    i THOUGHT something was broken when I first saw it!

    me again, Jun 30, 2011

  3. Re: I.E.vs firefox

    wert embroidered on the monitor :
    > Its not only the bar, now the whole layout has changed. At the top has
    > changed and the left side bar on search results pages has changed
    > colours.

    It looks nice, but they changed the size options on the Images display
    so that you now only have Large, Medium, and Icon whereas before you
    could select Larger Than and have a scroll to choose what size pictures
    you wanted. This was the option I used most, so I'm bummed about that.

    I'm just hoping it's not another case of progress replacing function.

    --
    -There are some who call me...
    Jim

    "Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

    James D Andrews, Jun 30, 2011