    releases.
    Sincerely,
    Universal Studios Home Video
    3W, Sep 3, 2003

  2. 3W

    Peter Guest

    Is this a joke ? are they serious ?

    --
    At the source of every error which is blamed on the
    computer you will find at least two human errors,
    Peter, Sep 4, 2003

  3. 3W

    fredman Guest

    On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 22:56:15 -0400, Peter <> wrote:
    >Is this a joke ? are they serious ?

    No, it's not a joke. It is the solution that many posted here within
    hours of the first "sky is falling" complaint. Again, you may either
    hit STOP during the initial FBI warnings - you are then able to hit
    either PLAY to begin the movie or MENU to reach the main menu; or you
    may simply allow the disc to play and FF thru the ads to get to the
    menu/movie (Um, they've asked you to eject the disc initially to
    'reset' it; you do NOT have to insert the disc twice!). Good luck.
    regards,

    fredman, Sep 4, 2003