Re: New 50mm Lens From Nikon

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Rita Berkowitz, Jan 24, 2008.

  1. Wolfgang Weisselberg wrote:

    >> What's next for Canon? Toasters? Dishwashers?

    > A company with more than one leg usually isn't as wobbly.

    A company with six weak legs is worse off than a company with two strong
    legs. Canon, as a company, has two dead legs. They can't produce decent
    optics and have lost the sensor race. And now that Kyocera and Fujitsu are
    killing them in the copy machine business they are now struggling.

    Rita
    Rita Berkowitz, Jan 24, 2008

  2. Rita Berkowitz wrote:
    > Wolfgang Weisselberg wrote:
    >
    >>> What's next for Canon? Toasters? Dishwashers?

    >> A company with more than one leg usually isn't as wobbly.

    > A company with six weak legs is worse off than a company with two strong
    > legs. Canon, as a company, has two dead legs. They can't produce decent
    > optics and have lost the sensor race. And now that Kyocera and Fujitsu are
    > killing them in the copy machine business they are now struggling.

    So, you got the ovaries to short the stock??

    --
    lsmft
    John McWilliams, Jan 24, 2008

  3. ["Followup-To:" header set to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems.]
    Rita Berkowitz <> wrote:

    > A company with six weak legs is worse off than a company with two strong
    > legs. Canon, as a company, has two dead legs. They can't produce decent
    > optics and have lost the sensor race. And now that Kyocera and Fujitsu are
    > killing them in the copy machine business they are now struggling.

    Rita, do promise me to audition as a politican or stand-up comic.
    You have great talent telling tales that have not the slightest
    resemblance to reality.

    -Wolfgang

    PS: Conan has 2 strong legs and cuts off your head.
    Wolfgang Weisselberg, Jan 25, 2008
  4. Wolfgang Weisselberg wrote:

    > PS: Conan has 2 strong legs and cuts off your head.

    Wolfie, he sounds like a real Barbarian to me.

    Rita
    Rita Berkowitz, Jan 25, 2008
  5. Rita Berkowitz

    Kinon O'Cann Guest

    "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote in message
    > Wolfgang Weisselberg wrote:
    >
    >> PS: Conan has 2 strong legs and cuts off your head.

    > Wolfie, he sounds like a real Barbarian to me.

    Yeah, the kind who could chew your ass off. No, wait. Not even a T-Rex could
    chew that ass off.
    Kinon O'Cann, Jan 25, 2008