RE: Network setup help

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by =?Utf-8?B?c2NobWlkdHkwMDc=?=, Sep 14, 2004.

  1. I am having the same problem tring to setup a wireless printserver. So when
    you get any answer can you please forward them to me.

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?c2NobWlkdHkwMDc=?=, Sep 14, 2004

  2. I'm having the same problem. Only difference I have is the Wireless Laptop
    in XP-Pro and the Desktop is XP-Home.

    =?Utf-8?B?bWJyZWRlaG9mdA==?=, Sep 15, 2004