Re: Network settings "slipping off"

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Mike Cowey-Settle, Dec 20, 2004.

  1. Duane Arnold, <>, the synaptic, indecent pig, and water
    diviner, puffed:

    > Ruth <> wrote in

    >> network two computers

    > You can get yourself a good Cable/DSL router

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!! You fuckheaded cuntwart.

    --
    Registered Linux User: #344402
    Akhenaten: Registered Linux Machine: #235500

    Mike Cowey-Settle, Dec 20, 2004

  2. Mike Cowey-Settle

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "Mike Cowey-Settle"
    <-overheated-farmer.org> wrote in message
    > Duane Arnold, <>, the synaptic, indecent pig, and water
    > diviner, puffed:
    >

    >> Ruth <> wrote in

    >>> network two computers

    >> You can get yourself a good Cable/DSL router

    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!! You fuckheaded cuntwart.

    What's wrong K-Clown? Keeping it in the MADD COW theme, I thought your
    K-Man did a nice portrait of you. You don't have to look in the mirror each
    morning to see yourself - a perfect match. ;-)

    If he is not good enough for you, I don't know what to do, since he is your
    *cup of tea* as I saw it. ;-)

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Dec 20, 2004

  3. Mike Cowey-Settle

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Mike Cowey-Settle wrote:

    > Duane Arnold, <>, the synaptic, indecent pig, and water
    > diviner, puffed:
    >

    >> Ruth <> wrote in

    >>> network two computers

    >> You can get yourself a good Cable/DSL router

    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!! You fuckheaded cuntwart.
    >
    > .

    Is this the thanks I get K-Clown? Here I am trying to do good because it's
    Xmas coming soon. I just wanted to help you out and do good for you so that
    you would have a little *extra* a K-Man in your life you have always
    wanted. Maybe, he'll turn you out, rock your sorry little world and put a
    little :) on your face. ;-)

    I just wanted you to know that I am looking out for ya.

    I have K-Man's number so you can call and make that first date. It's Area
    Code (666) 666-HELL.

    I hope you have a fucked-up Xmas and a Bull Shit New Year too.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Dec 20, 2004
  4. Mike Cowey-Settle

    Herb Tarlek Guest

    Duane Arnold wrote:

    Three maniacal replies to the same post, a number of hours apart. You really
    did get well and truly fucked over.

    Herb Tarlek, Dec 21, 2004
  5. Mike Cowey-Settle

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Herb Tarlek wrote:

    > Duane Arnold wrote:
    >
    > Three maniacal replies to the same post, a number of hours apart. You
    > really did get well and truly fucked over.

    Fucked over by who? No let me take that back by what K-Clown please! K-Clown
    couldn't **** herself. I work Herb and have other things to do. I don't
    spend it on the Internet 24/7 365 out of the year like *you* and my girl
    K-Clown.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Dec 21, 2004