Re: Network monitoring

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Satyr, Apr 2, 2004.

  1. Satyr

    Satyr Guest

    "Allan" <newsTAKE.OUT@TAKE_OUTcomunity.net> wrote in message news:
    > I am starting out some research on remote network monitoring tools.
    > Any suggestions? I am supporting a windows world, multiple clients.
    > If I can monitor all the way down to the toner cartridge levels on printers
    > that would be great, but any suggestions based on experience would be helpful.

    If you are looking a tools, I can suggest to check a tool called Adrem
    Netcrunch (version 3). I'm now testing now the release candidate
    (official premiere should be at the begining of April). It looks that
    it could be helpful for such an activity like yours.

    http://www.adremsoft.com/netcrunch/index.php

    satyr
    Satyr, Apr 2, 2004