Re: Network Client Disk

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Jul 31, 2003.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    let's do the time warp again

    "mohpop" <> wrote in message
    news:#...
    > Hi all,
    > i want immediatly a NETWORK CLENT DISK for WINDOWS 2000 versions... how

    can

    Consultant, Jul 31, 2003

  2. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > let's do the time warp again

    It's just a jump to the left....

    And a step to the riiiiiiight.
    Jtyc, Jul 31, 2003

  3. "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > let's do the time warp again

    It's just a jump to the left...

    --
    Fris "I guess that leaves a lot of y'all out of it" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 31, 2003
  4. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > It's just a jump to the left...

    Put your hands on your hips,