Re: network card

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Crazymiclo30, Aug 27, 2003.

  1. Crazymiclo30

    Crazymiclo30 Guest

    I think you need a router not a switch. Most routers have built in switches
    now and are very cheap considering. You can pick one up at best buy.

    --
    crazymiclo
    A+, Network+, MCP

    Crazymiclo30, Aug 27, 2003

  2. Crazymiclo30

    David Hough Guest

    David, what kind of switch are you using? The ones I'm familar with are
    like 8 ports that work like a hub, but capable of 100mhz.

    David Hough, Aug 29, 2003