Re: Network Administrator Career Questions

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Rowdy Yates, Feb 10, 2004.

  1. Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Dear Mr.Kucharo,

    please make sure you take "USENET 101-For beginners" as an elective
    towards your grand career as a Network Administrator. If your educational
    institution does not have such a course, you should use this post of mine
    as a highly recommended reference letter.

    Ah, Kansas. There is no place like home.

    yabba dabba doo..

    Ryan Kucharo <> wrote in

    --
    Rowdy Yates