Re: Netgear Wireless Router Connection

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by PA Bear, Jun 15, 2007.

  1. PA Bear

    PA Bear Guest

    Crossposted to Wireless Networking newsgroup.

    Windows version?

    Does the problem persist if you connect via one of the LAN ports on the
    router?

    Does the problem persist if you connect directly to the modem?
    --
    ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
    AumHa VSOP & Admin; DTS-L.org

    PA Bear, Jun 15, 2007