Re: Netgear DG814 connectivity with Netgear Voice Adaptor TA612V

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by poster, Mar 13, 2006.

  1. poster

    poster Guest

    On 13 Mar 2006, wrote:

    >I have just purchased a Netgear Voice Adaptor TA612V and wish to
    >connect it to my Broadband via a Netgear DG814 and so far have
    >drawn a blank with any connectivity info I can find (Voice adaptor
    >setup paperwork and Sipgate helpdesk).
    >My ISP is BT Broadband

    >Any help would be appreciated

    I've cross-posted this to uk.telecom.voip where there's a higher
    chance of someone having similar setup... follow-ups set there.

    --
    UK ADSL <http://tinyurl.com/5jpa4> - Happy to save with Plus.Net!!

    poster, Mar 13, 2006

  2. poster

    Nick Guest

    "poster" <> wrote in message
    > On 13 Mar 2006, wrote:
    >
    > >I have just purchased a Netgear Voice Adaptor TA612V and wish to
    > >connect it to my Broadband via a Netgear DG814 and so far have
    > >drawn a blank with any connectivity info I can find (Voice adaptor
    > >setup paperwork and Sipgate helpdesk).
    > >My ISP is BT Broadband

    > >Any help would be appreciated

    > I've cross-posted this to uk.telecom.voip where there's a higher
    > chance of someone having similar setup... follow-ups set there.
    >

    > --
    > UK ADSL <http://tinyurl.com/5jpa4> - Happy to save with Plus.Net!!

    The originator posted here already!

    Nick, Mar 14, 2006