Re: Netflix

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by The Intrinsically Flawed Mr. Hole, Oct 3, 2004.

  1. Conmidhe <>
    wrote:

    >I just rated my 6,000th movie on Netflix
    >tonight.

    >Does anyone know what the record is ?

    No. But they have more than 25,000 titles so its stands to reason its
    higher than 6k.

    But your assertion raises some important questions:

    Are you rating only DVDs you've rented from Netflix, are you browsing
    through Netflix's selection rating every film you've ever seen, or are
    you rating only the films you've seen as well as the films offered to
    you as recommendations?

    The 3rd choice is what I do, and I've been using Netflix for around 8 or
    9 months and my total is at 1,850 something.

    Mr. Hole

    The Intrinsically Flawed Mr. Hole, Oct 3, 2004

  2. The Intrinsically Flawed Mr. Hole

    _Schwann_ Guest

    In article <>, holefamily1
    @webtv.net says...
    > Conmidhe <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >I just rated my 6,000th movie on Netflix
    > >tonight.

    consumer dreams
    buy 16:9
    grok rhyme
    ceiling grey
    go away

    _Schwann_, Oct 3, 2004

  3. Why would anyone waste time doing that?

    John339077353, Oct 3, 2004
  4. On Sun, 3 Oct 2004 04:12:48 +0200, _Schwann_
    <___schwann___@@%webtrance.co.za> wrote:

    >In article <>, holefamily1
    >@webtv.net says...
    >> Conmidhe <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> >I just rated my 6,000th movie on Netflix
    >> >tonight.

    >consumer dreams
    >buy 16:9
    >grok rhyme
    >ceiling grey
    >go away

    The "goofy spam headers" thread is over there -------->, Schwang. Or
    were you trying to say something?

    --
    Kevin S. Wilson
    Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho

    Kevin S. Wilson, Oct 3, 2004