    forced to then watch the dvd that evening. & drive back, with the gas
    pricing, it is way more cost effective to even get a couple of the dvds from
    netflix a month.

    *muffin*, Jun 4, 2004

  2. *muffin*

    Karl S Guest

    On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 17:33:14 -0400, "*muffin*" <>
    wrote:

    >I was curious.
    >which dvd's are all of you asking for that have a long wait?? (I'd like to
    >pop one in my queue to see what it says)

    I have 199 in my queue and all are available now.

    I am also on the four out at a time program.

    Karl S, Jun 5, 2004

  3. *muffin*

    Fred Guest

    When I first joined Netflix a year or two ago when they first started (I
    stopped for a while), the DVDs in my queue used to say ready, short wait,
    long wait, etc. Now they all say "ready" or in stock. I have never seen
    the wait status since joining again.. I find that interesting.

    "*muffin*" <> wrote in message
    > I was curious.
    > which dvd's are all of you asking for that have a long wait?? (I'd like to
    > pop one in my queue to see what it says)
    > I haven't had a wait in queue......ever. maybe I just wait a while till I
    > decide to get a new release?
    >
    > I also, do NOT use netflix as efficiently as I should....... (ok,,, for th
    > epast 2 months have only wated 2 movies, due to scheduling).... but I do

    not

    Fred, Jun 5, 2004
  4. *muffin*

    kaydigi Guest

    "Fred" <> wrote in message
    > When I first joined Netflix a year or two ago when they first started (I
    > stopped for a while), the DVDs in my queue used to say ready, short wait,
    > long wait, etc. Now they all say "ready" or in stock. I have never seen
    > the wait status since joining again.. I find that interesting.
    >
    > "*muffin*" <> wrote in message
    > > I was curious.
    > > which dvd's are all of you asking for that have a long wait?? (I'd like

    > > pop one in my queue to see what it says)
    > > I haven't had a wait in queue......ever. maybe I just wait a while till

    > > decide to get a new release?
    > >
    > > I also, do NOT use netflix as efficiently as I should....... (ok,,, for

    th
    > > epast 2 months have only wated 2 movies, due to scheduling).... but I do

    > not
    > > want to cancel my subscription , as I am in the 4 movie out program.,.if

    > > cancel, I'll be stuck with the 3 movie for the same price.
    > >
    > > this is still worth it for me, as I do not have to drive somewhere & be
    > > forced to then watch the dvd that evening. & drive back, with the gas
    > > pricing, it is way more cost effective to even get a couple of the dvds

    > from
    > > netflix a month.

    put Yu Yu Hakkusho Vol 10, Wrestlemania or Paycheck in your que and it will
    be a long wait.

    kaydigi, Jun 5, 2004
  5. *muffin*

    Guest

    On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 04:59:28 GMT, "kaydigi"
    <> wrote:

    >put Yu Yu Hakkusho Vol 10, Wrestlemania or Paycheck in your que and it will
    >be a long wait.

    I've been with Netflix for over 2 years. Paycheck is in position # 10
    my queue right now with a status of "Now".

    , Jun 5, 2004
  6. *muffin*

    *muffin* Guest

    all 3 are listed as available NOW.

    any others I should try?

    *muffin*, Jun 5, 2004
  7. *muffin*

    Karl S Guest

    <> wrote:

    >put Yu Yu Hakkusho Vol 10, Wrestlemania or Paycheck in your que and it will
    >be a long wait.

    They are all "Available Now" for me (San Jose distribution center).

    Karl S, Jun 5, 2004
  8. *muffin*

    Guest

    *muffin* <> wrote:
    } I was curious.
    } which dvd's are all of you asking for that have a long wait?? (I'd like to
    } pop one in my queue to see what it says)
    } I haven't had a wait in queue......ever. maybe I just wait a while till I
    } decide to get a new release?

    Swimming to Cambodia, Very Long Wait
    The Ninth Gate, Short Wait
    Heaven & Earth, Long Wait
    Pitch Black, Long Wait

    --

    Frank Ball

    , Jun 6, 2004
  9. *muffin*

    SoHillsGuy Guest

    << Swimming to Cambodia, Very Long Wait
    The Ninth Gate, Short Wait
    Heaven & Earth, Long Wait
    Pitch Black, Long Wait >><BR><BR>

    I threw a couple of these on my queue as experiments. "Swimming" is coming up
    as 'not even released on DVD,' which seems wrong. Could it have been recalled
    pending a reissue?

    "Pitch Black" came up as 'available now.'

    SoHillsGuy, Jun 6, 2004
  10. *muffin*

    *muffin* Guest

    swimming is not released yet.

    the other 3 are available NOW

    *muffin*, Jun 6, 2004
  11. *muffin*

    Guest

    SoHillsGuy <> wrote:
    } << Swimming to Cambodia, Very Long Wait
    } The Ninth Gate, Short Wait
    } Heaven & Earth, Long Wait
    } Pitch Black, Long Wait >><BR><BR>
    }
    }
    } I threw a couple of these on my queue as experiments. "Swimming" is coming up
    } as 'not even released on DVD,' which seems wrong. Could it have been recalled
    } pending a reissue?

    The link in my queue for "Swimming to Cambodia" is:
    http://www.netflix.com/MovieDisplay?trkid=3257&movieid=60031412
    which says "unavailable"

    If you do a search you get:
    http://www.netflix.com/MovieDisplay?trkid=73&movieid=70000807
    which says "save"

    They must have a copy or two of the old version left so they
    haven't removed it from my queue.

    --

    Frank Ball

    , Jun 7, 2004