Re: Netflix lost discs question

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Brian, Jul 12, 2003.

  1. Brian

    Brian Guest

    I had a major problem with Netflixs Flushing facility, Major theft
    ring was detected eventually and the culprits caught. postal
    employees hoarding discs. .
    netflix switched to new brunswick NJ and I havent had a problem since.

    sounds like your problem could be the same, but then again, the post
    office DOES loses stuff on occassion. A shipment I thought was lost
    from best buy finally arrived 6 weeks after shipment, when it should
    have taken a few days..

    good luck.
    brian .

    Brian, Jul 12, 2003