    me Guest

    netzero, walmart connect, aol--its basically all the same.....I stay away
    from them all--especially aol and walmartconnect.

    me, Feb 24, 2005

  2. "me" <> wrote in message
    news:GHaTd.15089$...
    > netzero, walmart connect, aol--its basically all the same.....I stay away
    > from them all--especially aol and walmartconnect.

    I'm pretty sure a lot fo those "different services" use the same local phone
    numbers too. I remember a few years back, when there were still a few free
    ISPs left (netzero, juno, etc.), and the local numbers were all the
    same...at least for my area code.

    Patrick Michael, Feb 24, 2005

  3. me

    Jack Guest

    "Patrick Michael" <> wrote in message

    > "me" <> wrote in message
    >> netzero, walmart connect, aol--its basically all the same.....I stay away
    >> from them all--especially aol and walmartconnect.

    > I'm pretty sure a lot fo those "different services" use the same local
    > phone numbers too. I remember a few years back, when there were still a
    > few free ISPs left (netzero, juno, etc.), and the local numbers were all
    > the same...at least for my area code.

    I know what you mean Patrick, even my DSL provider uses a same local number
    as Netzero for their 10 hours free dial up account. The benefit to this
    over Netzero though is, it doesn't have the banner ad.

    Jack, Feb 24, 2005