Re: .NET developers/testers needed-Urgently

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by jlarana, Aug 29, 2003.

  1. jlarana

    jlarana Guest

    Hello Ramey, I believe that our company will be able to help you.

    CrossHorizons is a US-based Microsoft Certified Partner, 100% dedicated
    to .NET and focused on providing Microsoft Partners with sales support
    and value-added IT services for the next-generation of software and XML-
    based Web services through our proprietary .Net Sales Support Process
    (NSSP™). CrossHorizons provides high-quality, cost-effective on-shore
    management of .NET projects while leveraging existing Microsoft-
    certified NearShore facilities to allow corporate IT decision makers to
    develop, test, evaluate, validate, and migrate enterprise IT platforms
    based on .NET technology.

    Please let us know if you are interested in utlizing our resources.

    You can find us at: www.crosshorizons.us

    Regards,

    Jose Arana

    Originally posted by Ramey

    > Hello All

    > I've a reqt for .NET/C# developers and testers with

    > strong databse exp. UDB wud be good. Immediate interviews

    > and joining within a week.

    > .NET certified prefered.

    > Best Regards

    Ramey